Welcome to Careblazers TV!
This is the place where we talk about anything dementia, such as how to manage caregiver stress and how to deal with difficult dementia behaviors. No matter what type of dementia your loved one has (Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, Lewy Body dementia, frontotemporal dementia, etc.), this is your spot for information and resources!
Hi Careblazer! Today I am talking about how there are sooo many things outside outside of our control in caring for dementia and how to stay in control of the one thing you have control over- your thoughts. I 100% believe our own actions can impact your loved one’s behavior for the better or the worse.Watch this video to learn how take control of your thoughts so you can feel better and cope better with those difficult dementia behaviors.
If you want to support the CAREBLAZER movement, you can do so here: https://www.patreon.com/Careblazers
If you want your personal dementia caregiver survival guide click here: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pa...
If you want to sign up for the upcoming LIVE Care Class that I am planning, click here:
https://www.careblazers.com/p/registr...
Be sure to find Careblazers on FB and instagram: https://www.instagram.com/careblazers/
In case you haven’t met me, my name is Natali Edmonds and I am a board certified geropsychologist. That means that I am a clinical psychologist who specializes in working with older adults. In my job, I help people with dementia, and their caregivers, by visiting them in their own homes and helping them cope through the many struggles of caring for someone with dementia. I have always wanted to help more people than is possible for me in a work day. One day, while hiking a trail, I came up with the idea for Careblazers and I decided to see if posting videos online could provide help to the many other Careblazers in the world who don’t get to have help come directly to them in their homes. This channel is for anyone caring for a loved one with any type of dementia (Frontotemporal dementia, vascular dementia, Lewy Body dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.) I do this in my spare time. I hope that this work helps you in some way on your caregiving journey.
dementia care matters THIS is what you can control as a dementia caregiver | |
| 116 Likes | 116 Dislikes |
| 2,032 views views | 24.4K followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 30 Sep 2018 |
Related keywords
how to control your emotions reddit,dementia caregiver support,dementia care plan,dementia care uk,how to control your emotions in difficult situation,how to control your emotions in hindi,how to control your emotions while driving,dementia care nz,how to control your emotions at a funeral,dementia care homes,dementia care singapore,how to control your emotions during a difficult conversation,dementia carers,how to control your emotions book,dementia caregiver support group,how to control your emotions wikihow,how to control your emotions in the moment,dementia care training,dementia care costs,dementia caregiver stress,how to control your emotions quora,dementia care mapping,dementia care australia,how to control your emotions during your period,dementia care central,dementia care specialist,how to control your emotions and thoughts,how to control your emotions youtube,how to control your emotions in a relationship,how to control your emotions better,how to control your emotions and feelings pdf,how to control your emotions on the golf course,how to control your emotions when pregnant,dementia care near me,dementia caregiver,how to control your emotions at work,dementia care auckland,how to control your emotions in sports,dementia carers count,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét